ProBoxTV’s Wednesday Night Fights (WNF) are back. This week’s offering? A super welterweight showdown featuring Guido Emmanuel Schramm (16-1-2, 9 KOs) squaring off against Johan Gonzalez (33-2, 33 KOs). Can Schramm withstand Gonzalez’s fury, given that Gonzalez has a record of winning every fight by stoppage?
GUIDO EMMANUEL SCHRAMM VS. JOHAN GONZALEZ WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- Guido Emmanuel Schramm (16-1-2, 9 KOs) 153.8 lbs. vs.
- Johan Gonzalez (33-2, 33 KOs) 154 lbs.
- Justin Pauldo (16-1, 7 KOs) 134.4 lbs. vs.
- Jerry Perez (14-3-1, 11 KOs) 134.4 lbs.
- Jimmy Kelly (27-3, 10 KOs) 159.4 lbs. vs.
- Juan Jose Velasco (24-5, 15 KOs) 158.6 lbs.
- Emiliano Moreno (7-0, 4 KOs) 145.2 lbs. vs.
- Daniel Lim (10-0, 2 KOs) 142.6 lbs.
- Jonas Sylvain (6-09, 3 KOs) 159.4 lbs. vs.
- Luis Eduardo Florez (26-29, 21 KOs) 163 lbs.
And let’s not forget the co-main event: a lightweight tussle with Justin Pauldo (16-1, 7 KOs) facing off against Jerry Perez (14-3-1, 11 KOs). This is more than just a fight; it’s a stepping stone to potential contender status in this hotly contested division. Pauldo is riding high on a unanimous decision victory over Eduardo Estela back in August, while Perez is looking to bounce back from a loss to Joseph ‘JoJo’ Diaz in July.
GUIDO EMMANUEL SCHRAMM VS. JOHAN GONZALEZ DATE, START TIME
Date: Wednesday, November 15
Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS GUIDO EMMANUEL SCHRAMM VS. JOHAN GONZALEZ?
U.S. & International (Where available): ProBoxTV.com
ProBoxTV on YouTube with Ads