This Saturday, Nov. 18, at Manchester’s AO Arena, Denzel Bentley, a former contender for the world title, is set to defend his British middleweight title against the undefeated Nathan Heaney in a 12-round main event. Additionally, the card features an exciting co-main event where Nick Ball, an undefeated British featherweight sensation, will face off against ex-world champion Isaac Dogboe in a crucial WBC world title eliminator.
Queensberry Promotions is bringing this action-packed event, including the Bentley-Heaney and Ball-Dogboe fights, along with a stacked undercard. Fans in the U.S. can catch all the action live on ESPN+, starting at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT.
Denzel Bentley (18-2-1, 15 KOs) had an impressive 13-0 run before a draw with Mark Heffron in September 2020. After claiming the British middleweight title, he faced a setback against Felix Cash but rebounded with three consecutive wins, including a notable fourth-round TKO over Marcus Morrison in September 2022. Despite a recent unsuccessful attempt at the WBO world title, Bentley is back after a decisive first-round knockout against Kieran Smith in April. Heaney (17-0, 6 KOs), a pro for six years, is coming off a pair of victories over Jack Flatley and is looking to continue his unbeaten streak by disrupting Bentley’s plans for another title shot.
Nick Ball (18-0, 11 KOs) turned pro in June 2017 and secured his first regional title in April 2022 with a sixth-round TKO against Isaac Lowe. He has maintained his unbeaten record with three more stoppage wins, including a 12th-round TKO over Ludumo Lamati in May. Isaac Dogboe (24-3, 15 KOs) made his mark by taking the WBO junior featherweight title from Jessie Magdaleno in April 2018. Despite losing the title later and moving up to featherweight, Dogboe is back after a recent decision loss in April for the WBO featherweight world title.
Other exciting fights streaming include Liam Davies (14-0, 6 KOs) defending his European Union Junior Featherweight Title against Vincenzo La Femina (13-0, 7 KOs), Solomon Dacres (7-0, 2 KOs) putting his English Heavyweight Title on the line against Michael Webster (9-0, 6 KOs), and Ekow Essuman (19-0, 7 KOs) defending his British, Commonwealth, and IBF European Welterweight Titles against Harry Scatff (12-2, 3 KOs). In addition, Hannah Rankin (13-6, 3 KOs) faces Ema Kozin (23-1-1, 12 KOs) for the vacant WBC and WBO Junior Middleweight World Titles, and Nathaniel Collins (13-0, 7 KOs) defends his British and Commonwealth Featherweight Titles against Zak Miller (13-0, 3 KOs).
Bentley vs. Heaney Fight Information
When is the Bentley vs. Heaney fight scheduled?
- Date and Time: The fight is set for Saturday, November 18, beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET / 9:00 p.m. UK. The main event featuring Bentley vs. Heaney is anticipated to start around 6:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 p.m. UK. Please note, the timing of the main event could be adjusted based on the earlier fights.
How can I watch the Bentley vs. Heaney fight?
- Broadcast Channels: In the United States, ESPN+ will air the fight. For viewers in the United Kingdom, TNT Sports will provide coverage. Additional details for U.S. viewers can be found on ESPN+’s website.
Where is the fight taking place?
- Venue: The match will be held at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.
Can you provide details on Denzel Bentley and Nathan Heaney’s records and biographies?
- Denzel Bentley:
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: January 29, 1995
- Height: 5′ 11″
- Professional Record: 18 wins (15 KOs), 2 losses, 1 draw, in 21 total fights
- Nathan Heaney:
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: April 4, 1989
- Professional Record: Undefeated with 17 wins (6 KOs) in 17 fights
Bentley vs. Heaney card and weights
WBC Featherweight Eliminator
- Nick Ball: 125 lbs (56.7 kg)
- Isaac Dogboe: 125.2 lbs (56.79 kg)
- Denzel Bentley: 160 lbs (72.57 kg)
- Nathan Heaney: 159.4 lbs (72.3 kg)
Super Bantamweight Fight
- Liam Davies: 121.1 lbs (54.93 kg)
- Vincenzo La Femina: 121.4 lbs (55.07 kg)
- Solomon Dacres: 246.2 lbs (111.68 kg)
- Michael Webster: 246.4 lbs (111.76 kg)
Women’s Light Middleweight Fight
- Hannah Rankin: 153.4 lbs (69.58 kg)
- Ema Kozin: 154.2 lbs (69.94 kg)
- Nathaniel Collins: 125.1 lbs (56.74 kg)
- Zak Miller: 125.6 lbs (56.97 kg)
- Ekow Essuman: 146.3 lbs (66.36 kg)
- Harry Scarff: 145.6 lbs (66.04 kg)