On a night destined to redefine French boxing, Y12 Boxing and its promoter, Yohan Zaoui, are gearing up to deliver an electric event at the Palais des Sports in Marseille on December 2nd. This historic evening will mark the first time a ‘Made in France’ boxing event streams globally on DAZN, set to captivate audiences from 7:00 PM (GMT+1) in over 200 countries.
Yohan Zaoui can barely contain his excitement. He’s like a kid in a candy store, except the sweets are uppercuts and jabs. “DAZN landing in France is a game-changer for our fighters,” he says. “Now all the fans across the country can get a ringside view of the finest boxing France has to offer—and, of course, the heavy-hitters from around the globe.”
The Main Event: A Collision of Titans
The undisputed star of the show, Kevin ‘The Punisher’ Lele Sadjo, with a record that reads like a who’s who of the canvas—20 fights, 18 by knockout—is ready to once again defend his European super middleweight belt. The man in the opposite corner? Giovanni De Carolis, a tough Italian with a pedigree that could rival an encyclopedia of boxing achievements, including the WBA world title he snagged with a knockout victory.
De Carolis isn’t just an opponent; he’s a walking highlight reel of boxing experience, and his 2022 knockout track record speaks volumes. He’s coming for Lele Sadjo, and the Palais des Sports is set to be an inferno when these two clash.
Lele Sadjo is not just confident, he’s laser-focused. “I’m beyond pumped to throw down in front of France’s most die-hard sports fans, live on DAZN,” he states. He’s looking at a world title shot in 2024, so losing? Not in his vocabulary. He’s got respect for De Carolis’s track record and the championship experience he brings, but Lele Sadjo is convinced the Italian won’t be the one standing victorious when all is said and done.
But that’s not all. Oh no. The undercard is brimming with talent that would make even the most stoic fan leap from their seat:
- Witness the dazzling Sofiane Oumiha, France’s triple amateur world champ, as he glides through a 10-round bout against Panama’s Juan Huertas.
- Marvel at Lenar Perez, the Cuban cruiserweight sensation, as he showcases a level of skill that’s nothing short of astonishing.
- Watch Milan Prat, with power in his punch like a freight train, as he aims to rebound from a rare setback.
- Enjoy the showmanship of Bilel Jkitou, whose pre-fight flair is as famous as his devastating liver hook.
- Be awed by the rising star Bakary Samaké, Paris’ favorite, as he demonstrates why he’s the one to watch.
- And don’t miss Samprace Toutin, proud bearer of a fighting tradition, as he steps into the ring.
The countdown to ticket sales is ticking away, and you’ll want to be first in line. Keep your eyes peeled and your ears open; this card is still being dealt, and the surprises in store are guaranteed to be worth the wait.