After the total dismantling of Errol Spence Jr., Terence “Bud” Crawford is left in the ring, his gloves itching for the next bout. Sure, Spence Jr. has a return ticket, a rematch clause in his pocket, but the savage beatdown he received means some serious recovery time before he’s ready to go at it again with Crawford.
Now the boxing world is asking: Who’s up next for a fight with Bud Crawford? BetOnline has stirred up the scene, placing their bets on the possible contenders. Leading the pack is Jaron “Boots” Ennis, with Jermell Charlo nipping at his heels. Let’s not forget Spence Jr., who despite his recent defeat, is still very much in the running.
Here’s how the odds stack up for Bud’s prospective opponents:
- Jaron Ennis tops the list with odds of 3/2 (+150)
- Jermell Charlo isn’t far behind at 2/1 (+200)
- Errol Spence Jr. stays in the game at 5/2 (+250)
- Keith Thurman is the unexpected wildcard at 12/1 (+1200)
- Eimantas Stanionis lurks with odds at 16/1 (+1600)
- Alexis Rocha, the rank outsider, is a surprising 18/1 (+1800)
- And lastly, we have Canelo Alvarez – the ultimate gamble – with odds at a staggering 20/1 (+2000)
Who will dare to dance with the champion next?