The heavyweight division is one of the most exciting and competitive in boxing, with many powerful fighters vying for glory and recognition. My top 10 fighters of the heavyweight division in boxing right now:
1. Tyson Fury: The WBC and lineal heavyweight champion, Fury is widely regarded as the best heavyweight boxer in the world. He has an undefeated record of 33 wins, 0 losses and 1 draw, with 24 knockouts. He is known for his exceptional skills, movement, endurance and charisma. He has defeated top opponents such as Deontay Wilder, Wladimir Klitschko and Dereck Chisora.
2. Oleksandr Usyk: The WBA, IBF and WBO unified heavyweight champion, Usyk is a former undisputed cruiserweight champion who moved up to the heavyweight division in 2019. He has a perfect record of 20 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws, with 13 knockouts. He is praised for his speed, footwork, intelligence and versatility. He has beaten elite fighters such as Anthony Joshua, Murat Gassiev and Tony Bellew.
3. Deontay Wilder: The former WBC heavyweight champion, Wilder is one of the most devastating punchers in boxing history. He has a record of 43 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw, with 42 knockouts. He is known for his explosive power, athleticism and confidence. He has knocked out top contenders such as Luis Ortiz, Bermane Stiverne and Dominic Breazeale.
4. Anthony Joshua: The former WBA, IBF and WBO unified heavyweight champion, Joshua is a former Olympic gold medalist who rose to fame with his impressive knockout victories. He has a record of 25 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, with 22 knockouts. He is admired for his strength, discipline, determination and marketability. He has defeated quality opponents such as Andy Ruiz Jr., Alexander Povetkin and Joseph Parker.
5. Joe Joyce: The WBO interim heavyweight champion, Joyce is a former Olympic silver medalist who has made a rapid rise in the professional ranks. He has an unbeaten record of 15 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws, with 14 knockouts. He is respected for his size, stamina, chin and work rate. He has overcome tough challengers such as Carlos Takam, Daniel Dubois and Bryant Jennings.
6. Andy Ruiz Jr.: The former WBA, IBF and WBO unified heavyweight champion, Ruiz Jr. is the first Mexican-American to win a heavyweight title. He has a record of 35 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 22 knockouts. He is recognized for his fast hands, durability, heart and personality. He has shocked the world by beating Anthony Joshua in their first fight, and also has wins over Chris Arreola and Joseph Parker.
7. Dillian Whyte: The former WBC interim heavyweight champion, Whyte is a former kickboxer who has established himself as a top contender in boxing. He has a record of 29 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, with 19 knockouts. He is noted for his aggression, resilience, jab and left hook. He has beaten solid opponents such as Alexander Povetkin, Oscar Rivas and Lucas Browne.
8. Frank Sanchez: The WBO #2 ranked heavyweight contender, Sanchez is a Cuban boxer who has impressed with his skills and power. He has an unblemished record of 22 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws, with 15 knockouts. He is credited for his technique, speed, accuracy and ring IQ. He has dominated foes such as Nagy Aguilera, Joey Dawejko and Julian Fernandez.
9. Luis Ortiz: The WBA #7 ranked heavyweight contender, Ortiz is another Cuban boxer who has been a perennial threat in the division. He has a record of 33 wins, 3 losses and 0 draws, with 28 knockouts. He is renowned for his experience, southpaw stance, counterpunching and body shots. He has given Deontay Wilder two tough fights, and also has victories over Christian Hammer, Bryant Jennings and Tony Thompson.
10. Joseph Parker: The former WBO heavyweight champion, Parker is a New Zealand boxer who has shown his talent and courage in many fights. He has a record of 31 wins,