It’s time for the big rematch between Chantelle Cameron and Katie Taylor for the Super-Lightweight World Title. This showdown’s happening at the 3Arena on November 25, and it’s gonna be live on DAZN for the whole world to see.
Last time they fought, Northampton’s own Chantelle Cameron (18-0, 8 KOs) handed Irish star Katie Taylor her first ever defeat. That was a wild night at a jam-packed 3Arena back in May. Now, Cameron, who trains at the V.I.P Gym in Astley, is grinning from ear to ear. She’s ready to crash the party again and beat Taylor even more convincingly this time.
Cameron’s pretty pumped up. She’s like, “I’ve already beaten Taylor once and I wasn’t even at my best. This time, I’m fitter, stronger, and ready to rumble. Taylor’s gonna come at me hard for revenge, but I’m just too strong, too stubborn, and too big for her. It’s not just about keeping my belts; it’s about proving I’m the best.”
On the other side, you’ve got Irish legend Katie Taylor (22-1, 6 KOs). She’s only fighting in Ireland for the second time as a pro, and she’s got this laser-focused look. Taylor’s all about making a big comeback and becoming a two-weight undisputed World Champion. She’s like, “Last time didn’t go as planned. But now, I’m ready, hungry, and I’ve trained like crazy. I’m at my best, and when I’m at my best, nobody can beat me.”
This whole event in Dublin is more than just Taylor vs. Cameron 2. We’ve got Naas Lightweight Gary Cully looking to bounce back against Reece Mould for the WBA Continental Europe Title. Limerick’s Paddy Donovan is up against Danny Ball for another WBA Continental Title. Then, there’s Dublin Heavyweight Thomas Carty throwing down with Dan Garber.
Don’t forget about Australia’s Skye Nicolson defending her Interim WBC Featherweight World Champion title against Lucy Wildheart from Sweden. Manchester’s Zelfa Barrett is facing off against Spain’s Costin Ion. Plus, we’ve got Belfast’s John Cooney and Dublin’s Liam Gaynor fighting for the Celtic Featherweight crown. Emmet Brennan from Dublin and Jamie Morrisey from Limerick are going head-to-head for the Celtic Light-Heavyweight Title. And kicking off the show? Guildford’s new guy, Giorgio Visioli, squaring off against Lee Anthony Sibley.
Cameron vs. Taylor 2 Rematch Details
Q: What is the date and venue for the Cameron vs. Taylor rematch?
- A: The rematch is scheduled for Saturday, November 25, and will take place at Dublin’s 3Arena.
Q: What are the scheduled start times for the event and the main fight?
- A: The event kicks off at 7 p.m. UK / 2 p.m. ET. The main fight featuring Cameron and Taylor is expected to begin around 10:23 p.m. UK / 5:23 p.m. ET. These times may vary based on the undercard bouts.
Q: How can I watch the rematch between Cameron and Taylor?
- A: The fight will be live-streamed on DAZN in over 200 countries. Viewers in Argentina, Chile, and Colombia need to use the DAZN app.
Q: Which devices are compatible for streaming the fight on DAZN?
- A: You can stream the fight on DAZN via:
- Mobile Devices: iPhones, iPads, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Fire tablets.
- TV & Streaming Devices: Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, various smart TVs including Hisense, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, plus Roku, Vizio.
- Game Consoles: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S.
Q: What are the current betting odds for Cameron vs. Taylor 2?
- A: As per DraftKings on November 20, 2023, Chantelle Cameron is at -185, and Katie Taylor is at +145.
Q: Can you share the records and bios of the fighters?
- Chantelle Cameron:
- Nationality: British
- Birthdate: May 14, 1991
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Professional Record: 18 wins, 0 losses (8 KOs)
- Katie Taylor:
- Nationality: Irish
- Birthdate: July 2, 1986
- Height: 5′ 5″
- Reach: 66″
- Professional Record: 22 wins, 1 loss (6 KOs)
What fights are included in the Cameron vs. Taylor 2 event lineup?
- A: The fight card features:
- Chantelle Cameron vs. Katie Taylor for multiple women’s world super lightweight titles.
- Lightweight bout: Gary Cully vs. Reece Mould.
- Welterweight bout: Paddy Donovan vs. Danny Ball.
- Heavyweight bout: Thomas Carty vs. Dan Garber.
- Women’s featherweight bout: Skye Nicolson vs. Lucy Wildheart.
- Super featherweight bout: Zelfa Barrett vs. Costin Ion.
- Light heavyweight bout: Emmet Brennan vs. Jamie Morrisey.
- Super featherweight bout: John Conney vs. Liam Gaynor.
- Super featherweight bout: Giorgio Visioli vs. Lee Anthony Sibley.